If your spouse has had an affair, is there still hope? Yes!
If your spouse has left you, can you somehow pick up the pieces, and build a happy life for yourself on the other side of the pain? Absolutely!
If you've had an affair and your spouse says they can never trust you again, is there any hope? Yes, there is.
Can you have a happy marriage after an affair? You can have an even better marriage than you ever imagined possible.
Miracles happen. Broken hearts can be healed. The pieces of our broken families and our broken lives can be restored. We know. We did it.
Here's what coaching can do for you:
1. Avoid Common Mistakes. When it all comes down to it, it’s not the affair itself that is the most difficult to heal from (and we’re not minimizing how difficult that is in anyway), but it’s all the mistakes couples make after the affair is disclosed that usually causes the greatest damage to the relationship. By getting good help right away you can minimize the damage and begin genuine healing and restoration quickly.
2. Quickly Identify Your Strengths and Challenges as a Couple. It can be extremely encouraging to see what you do have going for you as a couple. Is your marriage one that can/should be saved? It’s also helpful to clearly identify your challenges.
3. Gain Clear Direction. Often couples wonder, are we doing the right things? With coaching you can have confidence that the energy you’re putting in is moving your relationship in a forward. You’re not wasting your time. You’ll have confidence that you’re on the right track.
4. Understand Both Sides. There are no “bad guys” in our coaching sessions. Because we thoroughly understand the unique pain and challenges of both sides of the marriage, both the one who had the affair and the one who is betrayed will feel understood. Coaching avoids bias. We’re on the side of your restored love.
5. Identify Hidden Issues. Most couples waste time arguing over surface issues (without realizing it), so they talk in circles, and never really resolve anything. They feel frustrated and often as if they’ve hit a wall they can’t seem to breakthrough. Coaching can help you identify the “real” issues you and your spouse are hurting over, so you can actually move forward.
6. You will have something to look forward to. Coaching becomes an oasis in which you are really heard, can talk about your vital concerns and begin to purposefully design your life and relationships.
7. Save Time and Agony. It’s understandable to feel that you don’t want to “air your dirty laundry.” Sadly, however, trying to “do it on your own” usually takes longer and is harder than necessary. With specific guidance for your unique challenges, you can heal thoroughly, faster, and it doesn’t have to be that hard.
The Advantages of Coaching with Brian and/or Anne
Brian and Anne have personally been through this and rebuilt their marriage when at one point it seemed hopeless. This gives them genuine compassion for your situation, and what they share is not just theory. They’ve been there. They know. They understand the journey and the difficult emotions, but here’s the real key. They coach together – so you always have insight into what the other side might be feeling as well. You may choose to coach with either Brian or Anne – but sometimes they will coach together (if you desire it) to give you a greater perspective.
Private Coaching: Find out more
We look forward to hearing from you,
Brian and Anne Bercht